The story of how we met goes a little like this… Josh and I went to school for a few months together in Year 12. I hadn't seen him since school, and he spotted me downstairs at the Amaroo and came over and asked me for my number. I didn’t even get out of the pub before he started texting me.
The most memorable moment from our day was… Josh said the moment I arrived in the helicopter, and he saw me for the first time. I think for me the most memorable part of the day was just being with our nearest and dearest, the people we hold close to us. We were so lucky to have so many people that we share our lives with be a part of our special day.
The song for our first dance was… Iris by Josh Ross
We loved... how smooth our wedding day was! We wanted to spend more time with our guests then sitting there and waiting for the cake to be cut or the speeches etc. So we just got straight in and did the formalities so we could have our dinner and enjoy the night. We had such a beautiful day, and we are glad we weren't sitting there for an hour plus and got to mingle with our friends and family.
After our wedding, we set off on our honeymoon to… Singapore
- Venue - Lazy River Estate
- Photographer - Amy Allen Creative Co
- Celebrant - Robyn Edwards
- Dress - LUV Bridal
- Bridesmaid dresses - Billy J Boutique
- Hair - Nercher Fleming
- Makeup -Bronwyn Davis
- Suits - Harry's for Menswear
- Catering - Lazy River Estate
- Venue Styling - Ourselves
- Flowers - Denise's Flower Studio
- Music/DJ - CJ Productions
- Wedding bands - Parade Jewellers
- Wedding cake - Caitlyn Cake Design
- Cookies - Divine Dough
- Donuts - Donut King Dubbo
- Audio Guest Book - Off The Hook